Commercial Building Insurance

Possible Answers on – Commercial Building Insurance

Whether you work from home or have separate premises such as a shop, office, or pub, buildings cover should be a top priority. Read More

Nationwide’s business commercial property insurance can protect your business from a minor hiccup to a major financial loss. Whether you own your building, lease your workspace or work at home, business property insurance protects your business’ physical assets. Read More

HDFC ERGO Property Insurance provides coverage for companies and firms, against loss of property through fire and other perils. It protects not only property but everything that is associated with it through our products – like Plate Glass, Contractors All Risk Insurance, Industrial All Risk Insurance, Baggage, Money and the all encompassing – Business Suraksha package. Read More

Videos on Commercial Building Insurance

Blogs on Commercial Building Insurance

Most insurance companies insure the majority of their clients buildings on a replacement cost (RC) basis. If the building is insured on a RC basis the insurance company wants the limit on the building at 100% of the full cost to rebuild the building. Read More

Commercial real estate can be a great investment opportunity, providing property owners with stable cash flow and steady equity growth. Read More

When it comes to commercial building insurance how much coverage is enough? After all, controlling costs is how you remain profitable. Read More

PPT on Commercial Building Insurance

News on Commercial Building Insurance

If you own any kind of business it might be very important to know just what insurance for commercial buildings covers. Without it, your business may find itself in the kind of trouble which might even spell the end of your trading. Read More

Commercial property insurance company launches residential strata product. Read More

When the summer months come around, it is far too easy to assume that properties are at less risk from damage due to the weather. Read More

Discussion(s) on Commercial Building Insurance?

I am new in the world of business so forgive me if this post is a little naive.I am moving into a new business premises (warehouse/office) but have been told by the landlord that I must pay the buildings insurance at £880 + VAT PA? Now I of the opinion and belief that this is the landlords responsibility not the tenants as I am paying for a policy which insures them and therefore they should pay it? Read More

we own a commerical property that we rent out to a restaurant business. We have business insurance. As i understand, if there is damage to the building causing loss of rent then business insurance will cover us for this. but what if the tenant stops paying rent ? is there a landlords commercial insurance i can get for this as i dont think business insurance covers it. Read More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *